Dr. Nick is a graduate of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Central Michigan University, and grew up in the area as a student of Howell High School. Before graduating dental school, he received the “Golden Carver” award for demonstrating clinical excellence in direct restorative dentistry.
An outdoor enthusiast; Dr. Nick enjoys using his free time to ski/snowboard, mountain bike, and backpack the rarely explored wilderness.
A resident since his parents moved to the area in 2002, Dr. Nick has always considered Livingston County his home. An avid outdoor enthusiast, he prefers using his free-time skiing/snowboarding, being out on the water, or being off backpacking rarely explored terrain.
- Howell High School, 2011
- Central Michigan University, 2015
- Major - Biomedical Sciences
- Minor - Chemistry
- Research - Biochemistry, focused on protein purification of single stranded binding proteins active during cell replication.
- Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, 2019
- Livingston County Dental Society
- Michigan Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Hu-Friedy, “Golden Carver Award” demonstrating clinical excellence in the field of direct restorative dentistry